After two successful editions in 2013 and 2016, the 3rd international symposium for Fire Safety of Facades will take place in Paris from September 25 to 27, 2019. The symposium is organised by the French CSTB (Centre Scientifique et Technique du Bâtiment), in partnership with RISE, the Research Institute of Sweden.
FSF 2019 will welcome relevant stakeholders: researchers, engineers, industrialist, regulation experts etc. working in the field of façade fire safety, particularly on the following topics:
- Facade materials and system behavior in fire
- Facade testing and fire propagation
- Facade testing and assessment methods
- Numerical modelling and case studies
- Risk Management and Regulation
Before the main conference on September 26 and 27 at the International University Campus Paris, two workshops will take place on September 25 at the CSTB:
- Workshop 1: Modeling challenges that need to be addressed for future application of facades FSE
- Workshop 2: Presentation and feedback on the new European test
Make sure to join the gala dinner at the Restaurant of Musée d’Orsay on September 26. There will be an exclusive guided visit of the Musée d’Orsay before the dinner.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the organisers of the event here.
Fire Safe Europe is a proud sponsor of this third international symposium for Fire Safety of Facades, and our team will be in attendance. Keep an eye on our social media, as we will also be reporting live from Paris. We will say a few words during the introduction of the conference on September 26 and will have a stand where you can come to discuss with us.
We look forward to seeing you in Paris.