FIEP – Project Team 3 meeting on Fire Prevention Principles, September 14, 2018.
On September 14, 2018, FIEP project team 3 provided prevention principles through a series of presentations by several stakeholders:
- Good experience of the cooperation between supervision and prevention (Estonia)
- Advices about domestic fires and successful cooperation with insurance companies (CFPA-Europe)
- Research into “who is at risk from fire in domestic area” (EuroFSA)
- Preventive fire protection in the private sector (EFFUA)
- Presentation of FEEDS (methodology and main conclusions) and recommendations from ECI and FISUEL regarding electrical fire safety (Benoît Dome)
- Fire prevention campaign in Finland (SPEK – Finnish National Rescue Association)
- Public fire behavior – Information for fire prevention (Fire & Rescue services, Frankfurt am main).
- Use of Automatic Fire Sprinklers in Domestic Residencies (CTIF)
Download the notes providing an overview of what each speaker presented.